The Movie Maker editing program is not only a quality alternative for editing all kinds of videos, images and audios, but also represents an excellent option to carry out all its effects , functions and ways of incorporating greater clarity And satisfaction to the multimedia archive.
Highlights in Movie Maker
- Transitions of video , so that you can place the scenes in the order you want, editing it in all aspects. Likewise, you can do it with the images in seguidilla, thus it will appear that it is a video when in reality it is only a sequence of images that pass quickly by the viewfinder.
- Effects for video, with more than 60 effects available to apply to the videos you’ve been editing. From the effects of flash, to the modifications in the style of the images like sepia, black and white and much more, are among many, some of the effects that you will see and that you will be able to apply in a matter of seconds in all your visual files.
- Import videos, images and audios, having the availability to add them as you see fit and you can create the multimedia files as you want, either with a single type, ie only video or combine the outcomes of the videos with the images And audios within it. A fantastic option to not fail to perceive it for yourself.
- Creation of titles or credits, this represents a splendid addition when it comes to creating a very important presentation and easy visualization for everyone. The completion of videos that end in credits, contributes the good taste that you have at the time of editing any presentation, leaving you to excel from all its points.
- Organize images, to make matters worse, Movie Maker represents a Microsoft editor who has the complement of organizing all the images you want in a timeline, serving to appear in the order you have preferred and in the seconds that You have covered in the time template.
According to the versions of Movie Maker , you will know which one is better and which works better in your computer.However, the latest version of this editor is Windows Live Movie Maker, a completely modified version to the layout of all the features mentioned, as well as enhanced effects for perfection in videos and images.
What tools can you have in Movie Maker?
The tools of the Movie Maker editor are key to the complete operation of this special program and has been divided into three indispensable parts, panels, time scale, storyboard and preview monitor. Find out now what each one is dealing with.
Panels : In the task pane region you will see the common activities you are doing with the editor, including importing files, as well as editing and publishing.
On the other hand, there is the collection panel , which is where the collection folders, folders containing clips are displayed and left on this area, while the clips in the collections folder is located to the right of the Panel of contents.
Scenes and Time Scale : In this section is the storyboard, which is a predetermined and specific view of Movie Maker. This can be used to visualize the sequence of the clips of the video to be edited or, if you want, to reorganize them to your liking and to apply the changes that you want in that order. In this sequence or script, you can also see the video effects applied by you during editing.
The time scale, provides all the broad details of the film or sequence of images you have incorporated at that time, allowing you to adopt the most accurate editions.
Use the time scale view to adjust the duration of each image, as well as to include the audio track at the exact time, if that is what you want. In this plane, you have the option to check the timing of the project clips and modify it in case it is absolutely necessary.
The monitor , as it is a preview section, gives you the utility of viewing individual clips as well as, if desired, the breadth of a complete project. In the monitor, you will see it as it will appear once it has been published as a movie. Use each of the buttons and options below the monitor to reproduce and view each change, the same time you applied it, as you would see in a frame.
Since you know all the features and tools of Movie Maker , it will be much more effective to use all its aspects and cover them in the visualization of the videos you edit.